Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bosquejo at Anthology, Power Plant Mall

Bosquejo-at-Anthology-01


This is Anthology, at the 2/F of Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati.


Bosquejo-at-Anthology-02


They are now stocking my Bosquejo accessories. In this picture: Delphi from the Sacre collection and Magaera from Hardware.




Bosquejo-at-Anthology-03


I like the cute drawers set-up of the store.


Bosquejo-at-Anthology-04


On one of the mannequins: Calista from the Djinn collection and Arianna from Hardware.


Bosquejo-at-Anthology-05


A mix of pieces from the Hardware, Sacre, and Nunca collections.


Bosquejo-at-Anthology-06


I also have some trinkets, like this Guns & Goons stainless steel piece.

I will be rotating necklaces every so often, introducing new ones from my various collections. I hope you drop by often! I'm sure there is a piece just for you!

No comments: